How to Collect Lava in Minecraft: New gamers might not be able to wrap their heads around how popular Minecraft is. Yes, even after 10 years of its full rollout, Minecraft is still gaining huge popularity, and it has not lost its charm.
The number of monthly active users also points to a similar story, as Minecraft recently hit more than 200 million active users. If you compare Minecraft with any other modern game, you will find that it is nothing but child’s play.
In Minecraft, lava is one of those things that is known to help you create things. It was first introduced with the Java Edition Classic back in 2009, and it has been an integral part of the game since then.
Simple Steps to collect lava in Minecraft
A lot of new gamers might get confused when they learn that we can effectively use lava and that it is not in the game to kill the players each time. If you are also among those players, then we highly recommend you go through the whole article and learn about the effective ways to use lava in Minecraft.
- The first step to collecting lava in Minecraft is finding a bucket. You cannot pick up lava in your hand as you require something which can pick up lava without killing you. Do not try to pick up lava with your hand, as there is a high probability that you will die.
- Once you have found a bucket that is capable of collecting lava, you can move on to the next step. Now in order to collect lava, you will first have to find lava. There are a number of different places in Minecraft where you can find lava, and you will be able to collect the lava from all those places. Yes, there is no special place where Minecraft allows you to collect lava. You can do it anywhere in the game.
- Once you have successfully located lava and you have a bucket, now it is time for you to collect it. The process of collecting lava is very easy, as you simply have to stand in front of the lava and press the below-given buttons. Depending on your platform, the buttons can be a little bit different.
How to effectively use lava in Minecraft?
Before we wrap this session up, let’s take a quick look at the effective uses of lava in Minecraft. If you are among those players who simply fall into lava and die in Minecraft, then you can learn a lot about it.
Yes, there are some ways you can use lava within the game, and they’re not going to kill you. You might not realize it, but you can also use lava as a light source in Minecraft. As you are already aware, it is very easy to find lava in Minecraft as it can generate at all height levels in the overworld along with the nether realm.
Now, the main question is, “What if you find a pool of lava?” Can you use it effectively to enhance your game? The answer is very simple: yes. You can use lava in effective ways, and it is not in the game to kill you every time.
- You can use lava as a fuel source. Lava is the longest-lasting fuel source available in Minecraft, and one bucket of lava can last for around 1000 seconds. It is more than enough to smelt 100 items.
- You can use lava traps. Yes, you can use lava to kill other players. If your opponent is not wearing any armor, he or she can die in just 2.5 seconds. You should check more about trapping your opponent in lava.
- You can also trade lava for emeralds in Minecraft. Yes, Totally legit to trade your lava. A pool of lava can help you acquire a pool of emeralds in the game.
- The most important thing you can do with the lava is collect Obsidian. Yes, lava is one of the few sources of Obsidian in Minecraft, and you should not waste it.
If you do not want to use lava for the given things, you can also use lava and water to create a cobblestone farm in Minecraft. Yes, it is also possible to create a cobblestone farm in Minecraft. In fact, it is one of the simplest forms in Minecraft.
Can anyone farm lava in Minecraft?
Yes, the creators of Minecraft have recently introduced the farming of lava in the 1.17 version of the game. You won’t have to climb any hills or dig any holes thanks to farming. You can simply set up lava farming in the backyard of your safe place. The whole process of farming lava is going to be very slow, and that is its only flaw.