How to breed villagers in Minecraft: Minecraft is one of the most challenging and time-consuming games. It is known to provide a more than realistic experience, and you can do anything in the game that you can think of.
For example, You can breed your pets so that they can increase their number. Breeding your mobs is also an integral part of the game, as it allows the mobs of the same species to breed with each other and produce more like them. The breeding process can be a little bit longer and challenging for new users as it requires certain food items that can lead them to breed with each other. If you are not aware of how to breed villagers in Minecraft or how to use them effectively, do not worry about it, as we are here to help you with that.
What materials are required to breed villagers in Minecraft?
Similar to any other thing in the game, you will require some materials to help your villagers to breed with each other. Don’t worry. These materials are very easy to grab.
- Make sure you have extra beds than the villagers you currently have.
- Make sure you have enough food, such as three pieces of bread, 12 carrots, 12 beetroots, and 12 potatoes.
- Lastly, make sure that you have enough villagers willing.
If you already have these things, then you are good to go, or you can also play the game a little bit longer and find all these items. Without these items, you might not be able to breed villagers in Minecraft.
Steps to Breed Villagers in Minecraft
Villagers are among the most useful creatures in Minecraft for all players in the game. They are very useful for creating a source of emeralds for your base. At the same time, you can also use them to create an efficient iron golem farm.
If you are not aware of how to breed villagers in Minecraft, do not worry about it. Simply follow the below-given step-by-step guide to breeding your villagers in Minecraft.
- The first step to breeding villagers in Minecraft is to find at least two villagers in a village to start the breeding process. Without having villagers, you won’t be able to breed them.
- Once you have located your villagers, make sure that they are in a separate room with at least three beds. Yes, having extra bedding is very important.
- Similarly, if you want to breed more villagers, make sure that you are putting enough beds in the room. For example, if you have two villagers and you want to breed four villagers, then make sure that you have at least six empty beds in the room.
- Another thing you should make sure of here is to put enough space between these empty beds. At the same time, you should also make sure that these beds are at least at the height of two blocks. You must give them space and privacy like in real life.
- Now, everything is ready. You just make sure that they have enough food in the room and enough empty beds so that a baby can claim its own bed.
If you want more than one baby in Minecraft, you can repeat the whole process, again and again to get as many villagers as you want. There is no limit on breeding villagers in Minecraft. Players can breed as many villagers as they want. You just have to provide them with enough empty beds along with food so that they can keep repeating the breeding process again and again.
If you are new to the whole breeding process, we highly recommend you go with the manual process, as it will give you more insights into how these villagers are going to behave under certain conditions.
If you have already understood how the breeding process is going to work and what the things you might require are, then you can also opt for an automatic process. Most pro players are going to opt for the automatic process as it is easier.
We do not recommend the automatic process for new players as they might get confused and waste their time without even breeding any villagers at all. We do not want anyone to waste their time on something which is not fruitful. Once you have understood the whole process, you will be able to automate the whole process without even consulting with anyone.
Can villagers breed in the open air in Minecraft?
No, villagers are not going to breed in the open air in Minecraft. Villagers require a special atmosphere so that they can meet and breed more villagers. You will have to provide them with a room with enough beds along with some food so that they can start the whole breeding process. The whole open-air breeding process might seem a bit logical and easy for you, but it is not going to work.
Are the automatic villagers breeding better or manual breeding of villagers in Minecraft?
Before we discuss which method is better for breeding villagers in Minecraft, let me remind you that there is an automatic process where you don’t have to do much in order to breed villagers in Minecraft.
Players can easily automate the villagers’ breeding process by installing a little garden within the breeding room of villagers. As you are already aware, players require some food so that villagers can meet and breed.
As a player, we don’t have enough time to feed them again and again so that they can keep breeding more and more villagers. The best way to automate the whole process is to install enough beds in the room along with a small garden so that they can harvest the crop and breed more villagers.
The things you require to automate the whole breeding process of villagers in Minecraft is to have enough empty beds along with a cozy room and a small garden. The villagers will do the rest of the things without even your presence.