Working Update. This document is being edited as part of creating a Contacting NuovoDoc page that that provides the appropriate history and cross-linking. I started at the end and am working to the front!
This is page is the container for ongoing development and maintenance of the Contacting NuovoDoc material.
The latest stable version of the information is automatically replicated at
contact.htm: Contact NuovoDoc the version of the page at the site entrance
This is accomplished using the Microsoft FrontPage "Include Page" extension feature, so that editing is all done in one place and replication of the content to the other page is automatic on the development site. There is no work done on the hosting server or in the browsers making access to the NuovoDoc information pages.
Contact Information includes a great number of possibilities, and the following list is being revisited for current, better information on how to contact NuovoDoc:
- Physical location and postal address
- Landline telephone
- Fax Modem - conditions of use
- Cell phone and SMS, with Cell phone e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org - usage advice
- Instant messenger - email@example.com on MSN Messenger, need to send me a request if you want to be added to my contact list and be able to determine my IM presence, notice about my recording all of the time
- Other forms of presence information, putting up a V-Card, etc.
- Regular e-mail and the safe way to contact me
- Security Certificates - the two X.509 certs, and the PGP cert, how to get them, how to use them, how to verify material from NuovoDoc
- Urgent Contacts - If all else fails, post a blog comment
Emergency Business Contact Emergency Personal Contact Security Emergencies - call the landline phone or send a short message to the cell phone letting me know this is about a suspected breach on my site or email and let me know how to get in touch with you for more details.
|You are navigating NuovoDoc||