You've reached the
/architetturasection of NuovoDoc. Here is where the major theme of system architecture is explored.
- What do we mean by architecture?
- What is the place of models in (system) architecture?
- What kinds of models do we have in mind?
- Is there value in executing/animating models?
- What are the levels of architecture?
- What is the relationship of architecture to design?
- What is the relationship of architecture to requirements agreement and confirmation?
- Where are there more resources on architecture and tools?
- How can NuovoDoc and associates assist in our architectural efforts?
- Why is the name of this section in Italian?
This web page is part of the engineering, construction management, maintenance, and infrastructure of the NuovoDoc site. You are welcome to explore this and other construction-information pages. You'll need your hard hat and safety shoes.
The content of this section is blocked off whenever the construction crew is blasting in the area, leading you to this page rather than the content material. Come back later if navigation to NuovoDoc
/architetturadoesn't get you anywhere.
created 2002-04-03-09:10 -0800 (pst) by orcmid
$$Author: Orcmid $
$$Date: 02-08-14 14:08 $
$$Revision: 3 $