- 2002-02-06-13:52 Prepare for Activity Expansion (orcmid)
- 1. I added a log for activities in accession-number form
2. I worked at eliminating style usages outside of the calendars themselves,
with no apparent ill effects.
- 2002-01-30-11:14 Calendar Page Customization Topics (orcmid)
- The current-calendar page is a product of a Microsoft Word document saved
in HTML. I want to make this a clean HTML page while still achieving
the format that I got using Word and a Microsoft Design Studio template for
1. What I have right now is a page that has been modified enough that
FrontPage will open it directly and not force editing in Word.
2. I have added boilerplate to the page, and it is impacted by the styles
introduced into the file. I need to carry out a program of style
deletion and see how much I can pruned the document down while still having
some control over the appropriate presentation of the calendars.
3. This is an interesting example of confirmable experience, but I am not so
sure that it is very useful. Still, it is something worth knowing how
to do in building web sites.
- 2002-01-30-10:13 Introduce Activities Section of NuovoDoc (orcmid)
- This section is introduced for reporting on NuovoDoc activities. The
first content is a calendar page:
1. The section is created and a calendar page, derived from a Microsoft Word
.doc is imported. The construction structure
is copied from the NuovoDoc
/analysis section and
then customized using FrontPage 2000.
construction.htm is customized and a defect
arriving in the original is corrected here and in
index.htm page is customized to say some things
about this section.
4. The calendar page is edited to follow
style, with provisional NuovoDoc style.
created 2002-01-30-10:13 -0800 (pst) by orcmid
$$Author: Orcmid $
$$Date: 05-12-13 20:49 $
$$Revision: 6 $